As a personal injury lawyer in Illinois, Dave Wolkowitz is a straight-shooter with a no-nonsense approach to litigation. People looking for an Illinois personal injury lawyer to tell them only what they want to hear should look someplace else. Believing honesty is the best policy, Dave makes every effort to give prospective and current clients reasonable expectations about the prospects of their cases.
“I never need to blow hot air to get business – that’s for lawyers desperate for business. I want to tell my potential clients the truth, and get to work. I’m here to help injured people get money.”– Dave Wolkowitz, Illinois personal injury lawyer
As a seasoned litigator, Dave has won praise from judges and put on blistering cross examinations of opposing parties’ expert witnesses. Dave’s skill as a litigator is natural, and learned – and informed by his previously experiences as a strategic consultant operating in numerous industries.
Dave represents clients who where injured in car crashes, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, pedestrian accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, and those hurt by police misconduct and brutality.
- Juris Doctor, Chicago-Kent School of Law; multipole semester judicial extern
- Master of Science, Northwestern University
- Bachelor of Science, University of Illinois
- Northern District of Illinois
- State of Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association. Past member of the Committee for Judicial Evaluations, Cook County.
- Lake County Bar Association
- Champaign County Bar Association
- Sangamon County Bar Association
- Court facilitator, District 3 (Rolling Meadows) Cook County Court; current.
- Pro Se Volunteer Lawyer, Lake County Probate Court; current.
- Judicial Evaluation Committee (Cook County), Illinois State Bar Association, past.